Browse Items (368 total)

Campbelltown map dated 1882 highlighting land owned by Jonathon Brooker and William Ray, and railway line.

Died 17 December, 1859, at Fairy Meadow, NSW. Buried 20 December, 1859, Episcopalian Burial Ground, Wollongong.
Note: "Children of marriage: 7 children living / 4-dead" [not 21 children]

Tags: ,

Burial record, Elizabeth Revell, 14 May, 1889

Tags:

Baptism of Sophia Lowe, 1832. Sydney

Tags:

August, 2020

An newspaper article about Uardry Station, established by the Angel and Ray families, and where the Ledwidges worked as stockmen. There are also references to the Caledonian Hotel in Hay , once licensed to Christopher Ledwidge.

Tags: ,

Edith Mildred Mayne (Mim Egan), born in 1914 in Oatley, Sydney NSW, lived through two World Wars, the Great Depression, the Spanish ‘flu and Covid 19 and in 2021 is still alive at 106. Started as a collection of a short stories of memories of her…

Marjorie Constance Brooker nee Sims, died 23 May, 2004 at Redcliffe Queensland

Tags:

1 March, 1944 married to Marjorie Constance Kent at Camberwell [England} Registry Office

Tags:

Born 12 January, 1884 at Summer Hill to Elizabeth Brooker

Tags:

Death transcript listing spouse George Alexander Cooper and children Gordon, Mary R., George, Albert H., Alice M., Emily M., Hilda, Gladys and John L.

from L to R: Paula Quarrie (Governor, Mary Wade Correctional Centre), Bob Stevens (MWFHA), the Hon. David Elliott MP (Minister for Counter Terrorism, Minister for Corrections and Minister for Veterans Affairs), Liza-Jane Loch (descendant of MW),…

Ruth Caldwell about 1909, possibly at the time of her marriage to Andrew Strang Gibson.

Tags:

Death Certificate of Adeline Gladys Cooper listing Alice Louisa Scanlan (mother)

John Hurst Edmondson VC

Photograph of Leonard Munro.Leonard Alfred Munro is not a descendant of Mary Wade. His ancestor, Amelia Munro, was not the daughter of Eliza Brooker and William Munro. That Amelia died the same year she was born, 1865.For Leonard Arthur Monro's…

A view of the interior of the original church built on land owned by Edward Harrigan. The church was opened in 1859, enlarged in 1901 and renovated in 1914. A new church, St Paul's was opened in 1928.This image is likely to have been from a postcard…

Photograph of Alice Clara Harrigan (Caldwell) in her later life.

Studio portrait of Alice Clara Harrigan. Alice is wearing a ring so probably taken about 1885.

Tags:

Headstone of James Edward Harrigan at East Kangaloon cemetery
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2